home follow about tagboard
3 - Our Happy Cirlce
Friday, 26 July 2013 @ 08:59

Our bond is stronger than ionic, covalent & whatnot,
Towards mardhotillah is what we aim for,
Weak with one,
But strongest with all,
To complete one another,
That's what friends are for.

In the name of Allah is where we'll begin,
And with alhamdulillah is where we end it,
Though with His will we may someday separate,
The time we have now we'll surely appreciate.

So in our hearts, we'll keep on praying,
Doing our best to keep on striving,
Dreaming of the day where our prayers come true,
An extraordinary place where we'll start our lives anew,
Where you'll be smiling at me,
And I'll be smiling at you,
Truly Jannah is the final destination I wish to see you.

Till that day arrive,
May we be led,
To the straight path ahead,
We patiently anticipate.


have faith





Expressive, as a treasured friend would say,
An encouraging smile would never fail to make up my day,
To Him I turn to in happiness or dismay,
Let this little effort be beneficial to others, is what I pray.


archives
· July 2013


credits
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With icons from Cirque du Latte and pattern from Floraltutorials.
← OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS →