1 - Note To Self
Thursday, 25 July 2013 @ 00:18
Look at others with kindness and sincerity,
Despite the difference in appearances, personalities and beliefs,
Because neither one of us are perfect,
And will never be,
And you don't know how better of a servant they may actually be,
Than you yourself are to Him.
♥ poetrysincerely
"If you'd like your message to reach, then speak from the heart."
If you believe you can, then you definitely can.
But if you believe otherwise, then don't expect the world to shine.
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah.
I created this blog especially for the purpose of writing poetry.
There's a lot of room for improvement but I hope it has been a worthwhile visit.
*Due to certain reasons, I am unable to post videos, so I'll keep on writing and will see where I could proceed from thereon.
Jazakumullahu khairan kathira. May Allah bless.